By giving to AVSC, you are not just giving young athletes the gift of skiing and snowboarding; you're arming children with crucial values to succeed in their athletic, personal, and professional lives: commitment, teamwork, and integrity. It's AVSC's mission to provide all youth in the Roaring Fork Valley the opportunity to excel as athletes and as people through winter sports.
All about access:
- 100% of participants receive subsidies
- Over $2 million in scholarships and subsidies awarded annually
- 39% athletes receive scholarships
- $29,000 median income of scholarship recipient
- Over 350 sets of equipment gifted each season
- 9 free buses providing transport from down valley for 408 kids
AVSC's National Council are a dedicated group of winter sports supporters who provide the financial foundation for our organization. The collective contributions of this group have a seismic impact on the lives of children in the Roaring Fork Valley. If you'd like to learn more about National Council or join this group of outstanding supporters, please call or email Miah:
Thank you to our National Council members!
AVSC is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization recognized by the Internal Revenue Service.