Snowboard Local Camps
Spring Break CampThe AVSC Snowboard Program would like to offer the opportunity for any Pre-Devo, Devo 1, Devo 2, and ASK Athletes to enjoy the spring conditions and get a few more days of fun in before the mountain closes. This camp will tailor to the groups specific desires and preferences, while continuing to work on and progress through concepts learned earlier in the season. This includes general snowboarding technique, as well as venue specific tactics ranging from racing, big mountain, and freestyle maneuvers.
What: Spring Break Camp
- Continue to enjoy the mountain
- Progressively build on movement patterns learned earlier in season
- Learn more about navigating park/race/freeride venues
Who: Pre-Devo, Devo 1, Devo 2, ASK Athletes
- Ages 8-15
- Blue & Black Zone Snowboarders (See levels)
- Specific meeting locations will be communicated via email prior to the first day of camp.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!