Thanks to everyone who came out for the 38th annual Nordic Bonfire dinner. We had the best night under the stars and fireworks celebrating our Nordic programs and our AVSC community. We already can't wait for next year. Check out photos of the fun here.
January 14th | 5-8pm | Aspen Nordic Center
The 2023 Nordic Bonfire is SOLD OUT!
When: Saturday 1/14 from 5-8
Where: Aspen Nordic Center
Dinner provided by Honey Butter
A few important event reminders below:
- Parking: Parking is extremely limited at the Aspen Nordic Center. Please plan to carpool, bus or skate to the event! If the parking lot is full, please head up to the parking lot at the Aspen Middle School. We will be running an AVSC shuttle from the school to the event every 15 minutes.
- 21+ attendees: Please bring a valid for of ID to present at check-in.
- Waiver: Please note that you will be required to complete one liability waiver per family upon event registration.
- Equipment: The Aspen Nordic Center has limited rentals available:
- $15 rental per Adult and $5 per child.
- This rental rate is available starting 2:30pm the day of the dinner and is on a first come first serve basis..
- Skinning, snowshoeing or walking the course is also an option.
- Other: The course will be lit, but we recommend each attendee bring a headlamp. Please remember to dress warm.
- Tag us in your photos: @team_avsc on Instagram! #NordicBonfire23