AVSC Training Guidelines for COVID-19
AVSC follows all local guidelines
Effective September 16, 2021
Pitkin County Board of Health issued an indoor mask mandate for all individuals two years and older regardless of vaccination status.
What this means for AVSC athletes, coaches and staff:
- Athletes, coaches and staff must wear masks while in the club, in the gym, in hallways and common areas.
- Athletes, coaches and staff must wear masks when inside club vehicles.
- Athletes, coaches and staff while indoors and participating in a youth camp, youth extracurricular activity, youth gym activities, and youth sport. This requirement applies to all participants, attendees, spectators, staff, volunteers and coaches.
- Masks are NOT REQUIRED while athletes, coaches and staff are interacting outdoors.
- CDC Guidelines
- Aspen Skiing Company Guidelines
We are here for you and your family as we all navigate the pandemic. Please reach out to AVSC with any questions - you can contact your head coach directly or call Stephanie, AVSC Office Manager, at 970.205.5101.